For phones you can use the iphone 4S, 5, 5S, or 5C. Iphone 4 and lower does not have integrated Bluetooth 4.0. The BLE PowerCap will work with ipad 3 or higher tablets and Android tablets with Jelly Bean OS 4.3 or higher.
Articles in this section
- You used to have an updater that could update a hub to ANT+ by plugging it in. Do you have any more of those?
- Do you have a way to update a generation 2 (SL, 2.4, Pro) wireless hub to ANT+?
- How do I update my firmware or my dual ANT+/BLE PowerCap?
- What are offset values, and what do they mean?
- How can I tell if my hub is 11-speed compatible?
- Do you have a crash replacement policy?
- Which phones or tablets work with the BLE PowerCap?
- Why do I get intermittent data transmission?
- What length spokes do I need to build my new PowerTap G3 or GS Straight Pull Hub into my rim?
- Will The G3 hub work with a Yellow Cervo CPU?