Chainrings can be replaced by user if replacing with same tooth profile. We recommend that chainring repair be done by PowerTap for recalibration purposes. If a different tooth configuration is desired we require the sensor to be recalibrated by PowerTap.
Articles in this section
- What if I order the C1 and it doesn’t fit my crank?
- What's included with a C1 out of the box?
- Will the C1 be available in configurations other than 110 bcd, 5-bolt?
- Is the C1 Chainring compatible with osymetric chainrings?
- What cranks are compatible with the C1?
- What is the warranty on the C1 chainrings?
- What type of battery does the C1 need?
- Can the C1 be installed on a 4 bolt pattern crank spider?
- Will the C1 work with a 130 BCD crank?
- Can I replace the chainrings if they get worn?