No, you do not need to set the installation on the P1 pedals. The P1 pedals learn the position of the axle relative to the crank arm after a few pedal strokes.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my crank length on a Garmin Forerunner 920XT?
- How do I set my crank length on the Garmin Edge 1000?
- Do I have to set my crank arm length on the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- Do I have to set the installation angle on the P1?
- What size Hex wrench is needed to install the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- How much torque do I need to use when installing the P1 or Single-Sided pedals?