Yes, the P1 and Single-Sided pedal power meters and your cycling computer (CPU) need to know your crank arm length to give you accurate readings. It’s possible to set this value anywhere between 110mm and 236.5mm, however common settings for bicycles are typically between 160mm to 180mm. Once the P1 pedals are paired to your CPU please refer to your CPU’s manual for proper instructions on setting this value.
Articles in this section
- How do I set my crank length on a Garmin Forerunner 920XT?
- How do I set my crank length on the Garmin Edge 1000?
- Do I have to set my crank arm length on the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- Do I have to set the installation angle on the P1?
- What size Hex wrench is needed to install the P1 or Single-Sided Pedals?
- How much torque do I need to use when installing the P1 or Single-Sided pedals?