3-Year Wheel Crash Replacement Policy
Although not a popular subject, the last thing we want you to have to worry about while riding is crashing. Damage to you and your equipment can be physically and emotionally painful. And while we can't help the road rash heal more quickly, we can put your mind at rest with our 3-year crash replacement policy on our wheels.
Simply put: if your PowerTap wheels need to be replaced within 3 years of purchase, PowerTap will replace your wheel(s) at 50% off MSRP. There: now you no longer have to worry about ruining those sweet wheels, so get out and ride and ride hard.
Now, there's a bit of fine print, which we've outlined below in a font size which is easy to read. This policy only applies to wheels purchased new from PowerTap.com or an authorized PowerTap dealer, and does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any intentional damage, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper assembly, improper maintenance, or failure to follow instructions or warnings in User Guide.
- Use of products in a manner or environment for which they were not designed.
- Damage due to using incorrect brake pads.
- Must provide original sales receipt or proof of purchase.
- This policy is only valid for original owners of PowerTap Wheel(s).
Please call our PowerTap support line at (800) 246-5975 for crash replacement assistance.