We offer a fit guarantee for the C1 chainring. That means that if you find the C1 to be incompatible within 30 days of purchase, we will give your money back.
Articles in this section
- What if I order the C1 and it doesn’t fit my crank?
- What's included with a C1 out of the box?
- Will the C1 be available in configurations other than 110 bcd, 5-bolt?
- Is the C1 Chainring compatible with osymetric chainrings?
- What cranks are compatible with the C1?
- What is the warranty on the C1 chainrings?
- What type of battery does the C1 need?
- Can the C1 be installed on a 4 bolt pattern crank spider?
- Will the C1 work with a 130 BCD crank?
- Can I replace the chainrings if they get worn?