Your computer has the capacity to only accept 1 transmission signal for speed, cadence and power from your power meter. If you have other power meters on the same bike you will need 1 corresponding computer per power meter.
Articles in this section
- Can I pair more than 1 power meter to my computer?
- Why is the data different between Garmin and PowerTap CPU?
- Why is the "feet gained" different than a Garmin?
- What do VAM, Normalized Power, IF and TSS mean and what do I do with them?
- How much memory does the PowerTap computer have available?
- Why do I have no display on my computer?