The BLE powercal will work with iphones versions 4S, 5, 5S, or 5C as they have Bluetooth 4.0 integrated. With tablets you must have an ipad 3 or higher, and Android tablets must have Jelly Bean OS 4.3 or higher.
Articles in this section
- Will my phone or tablet work with the BLE Powercal?
- Why does the power reading jump around so much?
- Is it more accurate for certain types of riding (steady-state intervals, climbing, sprinting, etc.)?
- How does it accommodate changes in fitness, fatigue, dehydration, etc. (all the things which influence HR)?
- How does it estimate KJ's burned: from HR or from estimated power?
- Will PowerCal give you both HR and power readings?
- How does it compare to PowerTap?
- How accurate is it?
- Why does it no longer have to be calibrated?
- How is the PowerCal any different (why is it better) than a Heart Rate Monitor?